TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All sales are final. There are no refunds, no cancellations, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made. Unforeseen circumstances beyond Quintessentially British Events control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, unable to attend the event due to personal reasons, price changes, sickness, family and medical emergencies.
Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions. Ticket holder is aware that the Venue and Acts are subject to change. Ticket holder is aware that amenities promised by promoters are not guaranteed by Quintessentially British Events and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests.
1. The Organiser in the event of force majeure or if the Organiser has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone events. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, earthquakes, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc will result in a non refundable ticket.
2. The Organiser may be forced to close down rings, attractions or stages due to weather conditions or other force majeure events. This does not lead to a partial or full refund.
3. Organiser has the right to change attractions/artists/instructors and to modify the festival program if and where necessary, while maintaining the overall nature of the festival.
4. All registered participants will be notified in case of a festival cancellation due to force majeure, due to artists’ preventions, due to troubles at the chosen location or due to a low registration rate.
5. Cancellations for personal reasons - if you decide to cancel for personal reasons of any nature no refunds are issued.
6. Bad weather, natural disasters or any other force majeure will not lead to ticket refunds. The purchase of a ticket is for the event itself and not for a specific attraction/artist and no refund will be offered in the event of attraction/artist cancellations.
By attending the Event, each Visitor explicitly agrees to these Terms. This is an agreement between you and all those the tickets are intended for herein after called THE TICKET HOLDER and Quintessentially British Events Ltd herein after called Quintessentially British Events.
• All ticket holders must read and observe these terms and conditions and other information provided. By purchasing a ticket the purchaser and all those the tickets are intended for agrees wholly to these terms and conditions.
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Quintesssentially British Events will not be liable for accident, injury, damage sustained or loss or theft of property whilst on site except in the event of negligence on the part of Quintessentially British Events.
• Children need to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when attending one of our Shows. A child remains the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
• Anyone without a valid ticket or booking confirmation will not be permitted entry to the Show.
• Tickets are not transferable or refundable including, but not limited to: acts of nature, war, terrorism, sabotage, fire, explosion, flood, action of any governmental or local authority, embargo, unavailability of goods, default of suppliers, loss or breakdown of carrying vehicles, strike or labour dispute and a party claiming force majeure.
Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
(a)acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
(b)epidemic or pandemic;
(c)terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
(d)nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
(e)any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition[, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent];
(f)collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; [and]
(g)any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts [(other than in each case by the party seeking to rely on this clause, or companies in the same group as that party)];
(h)non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors [(other than by companies in the same group as the party seeking to rely on this clause)]; and
(i)interruption or failure of utility service.
• No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss.
• Quintessentially British Events Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody onto any part of the site for reasons including but not limited to: Abusive behaviour to anybody including staff, disruptive behaviour, being in possession or taking or selling any illegal substance, violence, any illegal activity, not following site rules.
• Open fires are strictly forbidden on any part of the site (including the car park, overflow car park, camp site (both tent and caravan) and festival arena) for safety reasons, as are charcoal BBQs as they can reignite or blow hot embers into the grass when unattended. Gas burners and gas BBQs are fine. Quintessentially British Events reserves the right to eject anyone without refund who lights fires, or uses charcoal BBQs.
• Quintessentially British Events reserve the right to add, substitute or withdraw artists, and change the advertised program and timings if the change is out of the organisers control without being liable to pay any compensation.
• Unauthorised photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
• The purchaser of tickets and all ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, video or audio promotion of the event.
• Dogs must be kept under control, on a lead at all times and cleaned up after. Dog fouling with no clean up can result in the owner being ejected from the event.
• No unauthorised trading, fly pitching or any other unauthorised sale or distribution of goods, services or materials is permitted in the Show or Car Park. ALL trading of any kind must be approved by Quintessentially British Events.
• No illegal items or substances may be brought onto the festival site; any found will lead to exclusion from the site and prosecution by the police.
• Quintessentially British Events reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder (without reimbursement) for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the event organisers.
• Quintessentially British Events reserves the right to use qualified SIA security personnel to search ticket holders if there is cause or suspicion of dangerous or illegal activity.
• It is prohibited for any person under the age of 18 to have in their possession and/ or consume alcohol on site. Quintessentially British Events Ltd reserves the right to confiscate alcohol in the possession of those attending unable to provide ID of being 18 or over.
• No glass bottles, drinking glasses or other glass objects are allowed in the Show.
The ticket holder consents to be on film or in pictures taken during the event that will be used for promotional purposes and may be published in the public domain. Where a child is a ticket holder, the responsible adult who has bought the ticket and/or is responsible for the child during the event, is deemed also to have given consent.
• Quintessentially British Events Ltd may from time to time publish on the Quintessentially British Events ticket website further terms and conditions in addition to these Conditions. Quintessentially British Events Ltd reserves the right to make minor changes e.g. to reflect changes in law or for technical adjustments and improvements e.g. a security threat Such further terms and conditions will be deemed to be included in these Conditions and be incorporated into the Contract. If and to the extent that there is any conflict between such further conditions and these Conditions, the further conditions will prevail.
All those attending must at all times during attendance at the event show a ticket or wristband for the relevant day. These are distributed on arrival at the ticket gate.
Refunds will only be considered in exceptional personal circumstances and will be at the discretion of Quintessentially British Events Ltd. Each case will be dealt with on an individual basis and the organiser is under no obligation to refund. Proof may be needed to validate your request for refund. This still does not guarantee a refund.
The Organiser means Quintessentially British Events Ltd.
The Festival means Quintessentially British Events Ltd.
Management means Quintessentially British Events Ltd.
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme without being obliged to exchange tickets or refund money.
3. No money may be refunded unless the event is cancelled prior to commencement not to include Force Mejeure.
4. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the performance due to circumstances beyond their control amounting to Force Majeure without refund.
5. Venue and / or Estate rules must be obeyed at all times.
6. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
7. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk.
9. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, neither the organisers, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, illness, injury to visitors, spectators, vehicles or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
10. Children must be supervised at all times.
11. Ticket holders consent to being photographed / filmed / recorded as members of the audience.